[Ti] best e-mail program

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Fri Jan 24 06:24:34 PST 2003

Actually this might not help as the Flags don't seem to be used all
that much for reading etc.

Don't you have a column with blue dots in it? If you click that colum
you'll sort by all messages that have that blue button and so you can
show all unread messages at the top of the folder.

Filter does need some improving.