MS SQL 2000 Worm

Administrator toddclemmer at mac.com
Sat Jan 25 10:06:22 PST 2003

Well this morning the net was fat pig........
Another malicious attack that will most definitely quicken us to the
FED overseen internet.

And you know what....I am so sick and sick and sick of the media making
this out to be a net thing.....
"The net was hacked".....because its not.

Its Microsoft.  Thanks to MS we will be enjoying these problems for a
long time to come in the future.
And it will eventually lead fed babysitters for all of us.

Isn't great to know the world will continuously support this toy
company in their blind romp to supply the world with worthless,
compromising software.

(endless loathing)