[Ti] dirt slow Ti 550

Eric EricDD at myrealbox.com
Sat Jan 25 15:15:18 PST 2003

and I remember reading to repair permissions from the drive, not from
the installer disc as they are updated (via 10.2.3) an also to run it
twice - the first time it will show a lot of repairs and the second
time there shouldn't be anything to fix. and this goes for fsck too -
run ut until it fixes nothing.  Eric