[Ti] OS X on a PC? [forward from a different list]

XXL xxl at mac.com
Sat Jan 25 18:27:35 PST 2003

> This is not a hoax. There is something in the code that would allow this,
> and I wondered why Apple left it there...someone was bound to crack it.
> Had you ever seen this website?

It is a total hoax. And if there were a shred of truth in Apple legal would
have already shut it and the bogus website down.  OS X is not the same
animal that OpenStep was and it is not gonna run on Intel with any magical
thread.  (Perhaps a magical golden thread ala "Rumplestiltskin"?)

And this sort of thing is so easily faked for the uncritical eye.
-Joel