[Ti] OS X on a PC? [forward from a different list]

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 25 19:08:32 PST 2003

Chris Olson tapped out this message on 1/25/2003 9:09 PM

>On Saturday, January 25, 2003, at 07:19 PM, cbirds wrote:
>
>> OOps cuz it was here instead, sorry.
>>
>> http://osxonintel.xoverzero.com/mboard_main.cfm
>
>Are you sure this is legit?  I click on the first link I see on the
>page and here's what I read (pasted from the page):

Yes that just happened to be a posting to their boards by someone, and it
appears that he is the usual PC basher who just hates all Macs I guess.
But the owner(s) of the site have been pushing for this for a while now.

I first saw this site 3 years ago when I was trying out X and was shocked
at how fast they got those signatures........the discussion is usually
whether it can be done at all, and what would happen to Apple if they did
do it.