[Ti] best e-mail program

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Mon Jan 27 07:40:21 PST 2003

At 15:21 -0600 24-1-2003, Dennis Fazio wrote:
>--On Wednesday, January 22, 2003 04:39 PM -0500 Malcolm Hamilton
><malcolm_hamilton at cbc.ca> wrote:
>
>>I?ve been reading a lot about what different e-mail apps do.
>>Thanks for any advice!
>
>To add an extra $0.02, I think one of the most important features of
>a mailer is what format it stores the mail in. Therefore, consider
>mailers that store mail in Unix mbox format, which is plain text.
>You can look at or even edit your mail folder contents with text
>editors if needed and it's already in a format usable by several
>other mailers.
>
>I believe Eudora does this

I completely agree with Dennis about the mail (and I could add:
Address book) format.
He is correct that Eudora stores everything in a kind of text format.
So it is always accessible.
In the early days (8+ years ago) I had a few problems, and could
always access my mail and(my very large) address book.

regards,  Trevor