[Ti] e-mail: I'd rather switch (but I don't want to fight)

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Mon Jan 27 12:06:49 PST 2003

Whenever you have to deal with Microsoft prorietory pst file format
it's a nightmare.

When I had to transfer my mail I had to set up an IMAP server on my
tibook and transfer the mail
the way. The other way is to use Netscape 4 and go that way. This was
when I want to get my
mail from Outlook PC into Entourage OS X. I haven't had to import into
Mail.app for a while. I believe
that was a some applescript that took my folders from Entourage which
is not pst file format to begin with.