[Ti] Battery Question

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Tue Jan 28 09:55:57 PST 2003

At 6:31 PM +0100 1/28/03, Daniel Borge wrote:

>My original Ti800 battery is No: A1012 14.4 V

Part of the confusion with our battery threads is that the part number (M8244G/B for example) is specified by Apple in the online product specs, but the battery itself only denotes the model number (A1012 14.4V for example).

Well, at least the 17" PowerBook appears to use the same battery. This is quite an unexpected relief for me, and it guarantees that 15" replacement batteries will be around for some time.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)