wake-from-sleep problems

Malcolm Hamilton malcolm_hamilton at cbc.ca
Wed Jan 29 08:09:00 PST 2003

Hi all -

I'm having wake-from-sleep problems, and so is my Titanium!
Here's what happens:  I put it to sleep at the end of the day, and
the next morning when I come in to work, I press the spacebar, and
the desktop starts to appear but then goes to straight blue.  Nothing
happens then.  I have to shut down and start from scratch.
I'm running OS 10.2.3, with two monitors (I think I recall mention of
two monitors causing problems, but I thought they were resolved with
the last OS update).

Any suggestions?

(by the way, if there's some sort of application conflict going on
behind the scenes, is there an app or utility out there that can
watch for this and tell me the cause of my problems?)

Thanks for any help!
Malcolm