[Ti] Message pop ups

Jerry Krinock dearjerry at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 30 20:55:55 PST 2003

You folks are correct.  Neither method I suggested works on on a remote
login when another user is logged in and using the display.  I get these
error messages:

kCGErrorIllegalArgument : initCGDisplayState: cannot map display interlocks.
kCGErrorIllegalArgument : CGSNewConnection cannot get connection port
INIT_Processeses(), could not establish the default connection to the
WindowServer.Abort

The problem is apparently that the "display" is being used by your friend.
If you log in as your friend, using your friend's password, then either
method works.

Mac OS X is multi-user, but only one user can be using the display!

Oh, well...download the program suggested by Tom Warner.

Jerry