[Ti] OT: FWIW, iMovie 3 and iPhoto 2 IS available - SoftwareUpdate

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Fri Jan 31 12:32:34 PST 2003

Great points Loren!

But you guys should just move along from the bickering..
We don't really need to be throwing around the big bad P word, we all say
things we don't really mean from time to time don't we???

Crack open the Software Update and download it for yourself.
Only 84.5MB for iMovie 3.0.1 and 33.3 MB for iPhoto 2.0

Thank god I am on High Speed ADSL.. On 1/31/03 12:23 PM, "Bill Reburn"

(Sorry for the previous - wasted message reply, I deleted the text I was
replying to, but good ol' Entourage choked.)

Bill Reburn