[Ti] 17-inch Wintel competition

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Tue Jul 1 11:47:38 PDT 2003

One "movement" on the Windows-compatible front is the "desktop laptop"
- desktop replacement laptops that really aren't suitable for travel,
but can be easily carried from one location to the next (when compared
to a desktop machine). Do not confuse them with laptops, as they are
desktop replacements. Basically, a desktop machine that you can hardly
upgrade, but has lots of power when compared to a laptop.