Browser crash part 2

Joseph Fisher kzfisher at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 1 13:15:49 PDT 2003

Here's the latest with the browser crash mystery.
I have run Norton Antivirus, Drive-10, and Cocktail to no avail.

The following is the problem as stated before with a new note about
Safari.

IE 5.3,Mozilla, Camino, OmniWeb all crash on start up

Safari loads and you can surf but crashes if you attempt a file download

Opera 6, Netscape 7, and iCab are the only browsers that will operate
normal

Entourage crashes if you attempt to read an HTML e-mail
Apple Mail works fine for all mail messages including HTML

I wouldn't mind so much but I would like my bookmarked sites from
Explorer.