[Ti] 17-inch Wintel competition

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Tue Jul 1 17:16:54 PDT 2003

Giving the devil his credit when due, if I am ever in a position in which I have to buy a wintel
laptop, it is going to be either an IBM ThinkBrick or a Toshiba. Those are the only two brands of
Wintel laptops that have never let me down. I would even pick Toshiba over Sony.

Of course, this is a bizarro world situation since I got VPC 6/Windows 2000 on my Ti 867.
Wintel laptop my ass...

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
http://pedrovera.com