OT - Archos Videoplayer - When is the New iPod coming..

Daniel Borge dani at borgepalace.com
Thu Jul 3 10:40:46 PDT 2003

Look at the picture on this page:

http://www.dagbladet.no/dinside/2003/07/02/372716.html

(Yes, only the picture, NOT the text...)

It is a portable video player / mp3 with 20 GB harddrive, 3.8 inch
screen..(USB only..) 350grams, for 530 $

Well, my point is, when can we see something like this from Apple??

The writer tells that they did not like any mp3 player except the Apple iPod
when the tested them earlier this year, but this player overtakes them all,
in design, portability and user friendliness...
(help me God for writing this)

:)

Daniel Borge

Daniel Borge