[Ti] smoke from battery compartment of Ti667! Help!!

Daniel T Kegan daniel at keganlaw.com
Fri Jul 4 11:39:45 PDT 2003

Try unplugging powercord from WALL/POWER socket first, and then second
unplug powercord from COMPUTER.

There may be some skillful way you are shorting the power socket at the
computer.

We identify, develop, and protect intangible business assets
and counsel other professionals on legal issues.
Balanced Counsel for Smart Clients * www.keganlaw.com