[Ti] Victorias Secret Interactive Panty Shop doesn't do Safari.

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Mon Jul 7 08:18:01 PDT 2003

At 8:03 AM -0500 7/7/03, Robert Nicholson wrote:
>So, here we go..
>
>http://www2.victoriassecret.com/pantyshop/flash/intro.html
>
>Strangely enough IE 5.2 and Chimera can't even get to the Flash
>where as Safari will load the flash and display it but you get
>"Server not found" errors whenever you tried to buy something from
>the flash interface.

Robert - the pages/animations load and run fine in Safari on my Ti-500/10.2.6.

Sometimes when I click BUY it shows a scantily clad girl in front of
a laptop on the floor, with:

The page you have requested is no longer available

However, most of the BUY buttons let me add something to my shopping
bag, as they call it.  At the checkout, I have 1 babydoll night and 1
yellow button bikini.  So, it seems to work fine for me.....

T.