[Ti] Reasons to NOT buy 15" 867 MHz

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Tue Jul 8 07:25:41 PDT 2003

I got it with 512, so it is pretty zippy. It takes a LOT to choke it (or maybe just open
Dreamweaver MX, heh). Heat is just a bit worse than my former iBook 600, and as for the paint,
I carry mine in a Timbuk2 laptop sleeve that is custom-fit to the Ti Book form factor, and so far
I can see only two tiny dots that may be paint bubbles.

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
http://pedrovera.com
PGP/GPG Key available at http://pedrovera.com/public.asc