[Ti] Reasons to NOT buy 15" 867 MHz or 1Ghz Titanium?

Kynan Shook kshook at mac.com
Wed Jul 9 22:35:02 PDT 2003

I'm not sure that the G5 will be cooler at all.  And hopefully I won't
pull a Shawn King by saying this, but I bet we'll see at least one more
revision of G4 laptops before the G5 makes it into the portable line.
Maybe not, but we'll see.  I can also guess that the Xserve might not
get the G5 right away either, for the same power and heat issues.

Rod Duncan <roduncan at telus.net> writes:
> Personally,  I'm going to wait for the next... next generation with
> (hopefully) an IBM CPU  driving it faster AND MUCH cooler.

Kynan Shook
kshook at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/kshook/index.html