With PowerBook G4 and OS X, which Sprintpcs cell phone to enable Internet access?

Chris Cargen chris at hospitalityamerica.com
Mon Jul 14 08:17:41 PDT 2003

I've been using a 3-year old old Motorola Startac cell phone for my Sprint
cell phone.

I'd like to purchase a new cell phone for use on Sprint that will enable me
to access my PowerBook G4 to access the Internet. I am way behind the
knowledge curve on what I need, so are there any PowerLista's out there that
can assist me?

What do I need?

Any specific Sprint cell phone recommendations?

Do I need a special PCMIA card? If so what do I ask for at a Sprint store or
do I have to purchase that elsewhere?

Do I need to purchase a special Sprint plan to enable this?

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

Chris Cargen
President/CEO

Hospitality America, Inc.
Brentwood, Tennessee 37027
web site: www.hospitalityamerica.com
e-mail: chris at hospitalityamerica.com

Operators of award winning Hampton Inns, Hampton Inn & Suites, Homewood
Suites By Hilton and Wingate Inns throughout the Southeast.

FREE high speed Wi-Fi (and wired) Internet access in all hotel guest rooms
and public areas.

Ranked #1 Top Hotel Management Company By Occupancy in the Nation by HOTEL
BUSINESS, April 20, 2003