[Ti] Troubleshooting help needed

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Thu Jul 17 03:24:51 PDT 2003

On Thursday, Jul 17, 2003, at 10:15 Europe/London, Tarik Bilgin wrote:
> Don't know if I've said this on this list before, but i find Safari
> unstable on my system since the beta beta.
>
> I retested it after 1.0 came out but still found it to be unstable.

Hi Tarik

I have run Safari all the way through to v1 and I find that the final
release is a very stable browser.

I'm running it on a 667 DVI and except for a few sites that do not
render properly its fine.

Camino or IE deal with these sites, other wise Safari has given no
problems.

Usually these types of unexpected quits are the result of a combination
of problems not just one App.

Alex
:-)