[Ti] Troubleshooting help needed

Glenn L. Austin glenn at austin-home.com
Thu Jul 17 07:38:19 PDT 2003

on 7/17/2003 3:33 AM, Tarik Bilgin at tarik at opalblue.com wrote:

> On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 11:24  am, Alex wrote:
>
>> Camino or IE deal with these sites, other wise Safari has given no
>> problems.
>>
>> Usually these types of unexpected quits are the result of a
>> combination of problems not just one App.
>>

> Camino is my browser of choice at present... works flawlessly with 15
> tabs per window. Crashes once in a blue moon
>
> Sounds like I may have similar problems to Joel in that case.
>
> I think I'll do a clean install when 10.3 is released.

As much as I like the idea of some of Unsanity's stuff, there have been
documented problems with quite a few of their enhancements that use APE.

Try adding Safari to the list of "excluded apps" (or whatever it is called)
and see if the crashes stop.

--
Glenn L. Austin <><
Computer Wizard and Race Car Driver