[Ti] Troubleshooting help needed

Kynan Shook kshook at mac.com
Thu Jul 17 09:43:23 PDT 2003

Yes, Journalling is turned on automatically by the 10.3 installer.  I
went to WWDC and installed the 10.3 preview; it's fairly nice, though
not perfectly stable yet, as is to be expected for a beta.  Of course,
it's worth mentioning that by "not perfectly stable," I mean "more
stable than OS 9, but less stable than OS X."  ;-)

Alex <alex at fotomotion.net> writes:
> On the issue of going to 10.3 I noticed that in Panther the default
> disk format is "Mac OS Extended (Journaled)," with the only other
> option being UFS.
> Does anyone on the list now if the standard Mac OS Extended format can
> be upgraded to the Journaled format without an initialising the HD?

Kynan Shook
kshook at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/kshook/index.html