[Ti] Virtual PC 6.0 on BigAl

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Thu Jul 17 12:42:59 PDT 2003

I am using VPC 6 on a Ti 867 with 1GB ram. I use it with Windows 2000 Professional and it is set
to use 256MB ram. It works no different than the last Windows 2000 Pro workstation I had at my
previous job, and that one was a Dell P3-1GHZ/512MB ram. I use mine for managing MS SQL
Servers exclusively, so the only heavy work it does is when I am doing bulk imports into a SQL
Server from the laptop. I tried it with VPC and XP Pro and it was terrible.

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
http://pedrovera.com
PGP/GPG Key available at http://pedrovera.com/public.asc