[Ti] [OT] Mail App Bug?

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Mon Jul 21 08:31:32 PDT 2003

>I'm waiting for the next revision of Mail before leaving Entourage. I feel
>like there are just one too many convenience features missing.

For me, the "required" feature for any single-window app is custom
views, like Entourage, with the ability to view un-read mail. Mail is
still relatively immature in its rules/filters, though it does have
some filters I really like.

However, Eudora v6 has added junk mail filtering which I actually
like better than Mail's; while many folks criticize Eudora's
"outdated" look, it's functionality cannot be touched by any other
mail app.

It seems that, after a slow start with OSX, Qualcomm has really
committed to making this app great again.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com