[Ti] .DS_Store weird file

Hes Nikke lists at ForgottenNewbies.com
Wed Jul 23 14:23:34 PDT 2003

Relax you don't have any vires or anything along those lines, those files
are the finder keeping track of things like window positions and crap,
ignore them

twas 7/23/03 2:17 PM, when T Molnar at tam at em.ca treated us all with:

> I have been downloading some files from a legitimate web site and it
> has stuck some files called.
> ".DS_Store" on my comuter.
>
> I can' trash these things they give a "code error 2".
>
> Any idea how these things function and how do I get rid of them?
>
> any help much appreciated.
>
> tim
> On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 02:48  PM, John Pariseau wrote:
>
>> No, I don't
>>
>> : [
>>
>> However, it only happens with Photoshop, and only related to doing a
>> transformation.
>>
>> Did they say what the problem was?
>>
>>> I just had the same thing happen with mine.
>>>  It looked like someone was messing with the
>>>  Tv antenna. Applecare took care of it with
>>>  a brand new screen!
>>>  I hope you have Applecare  :[

>> To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
>> <Titanium-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>> Need help from a real person? Try.
>> <Titanium-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>>
>> ----------
>> $14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your
>> Mac ISP Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!
>> http://macinternetaccess.com
>>
>> RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20 Traveler
>> CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>
>>
>>  Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
>>  Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

> Need help from a real person? Try.

> Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
> Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

<my name>
hesnikke at ForgottenNewbies.com
hesnikke at sonic.net
--
4966 2079 6F75 2061 7265 2064 6563 7279 7074 696E 6720 7468 6973 2079 6F75
206D 7573 7420 6265 2072 6561 6C6C 7920 626F 7265 642E 2E