[Ti] [OT] DSL Speed Test

NaegeleWDC at aol.com NaegeleWDC at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 16:17:27 PDT 2003

Bill Reburn (who always responds quickly and superbly) wrote:

"Are you looking for www.broadbandreports.com?"

Bill, thanks, I took a look at that site; and while it contains reviews of all (or most) of the systems, and other articles, I did not see a speed test per se.  The site to which someone referred me before provided for a speed test right at the site, while I was using the DSL, and it was terrific.  I was able to check my speed and see whether it was consistent with my provider's ratings as well as those of other DSL providers.

Tim Naegele

http://admin.naegelelaw.com/FSL5CS/Custom/home.asp