[Ti] HD Upgrade/Drive Enclosure

Justin R. Miller incanus at codesorcery.net
Thu Jul 31 12:27:54 PDT 2003

One other thing that I will note is that after the restore, just before
I would see the grey apple logo screen on boot, I would see a quick
flash of the folder with the question mark on it.  My guess was that it
was the system looking for a bootable partition with the same "ID" or
something as the old one, it couldn't find it, then it went to the
first and only bootable partition available, the internal one.  I went
into Startup Disk preferences, noted that the 10.2.6 partition was NOT
actually selected, and selected it.  That solved this minor problem.