[Ti] WiFi Speed Spray

David Ferleger david at ferleger.com
Tue Jun 3 12:18:50 PDT 2003

THIS WEB PAGE IS A JOKE!!! I hope all have seen the tiny print at the
end saying "The joke is over" and you are referred to someone's
personal website.

"As your  computer sends data, each bit also carries hundreds of
invisible WiFi Speed Spray™  "scrubbing" molecules." That is quite
funny! Little scrubbing molecules attaching themselves to radio
waves?????????

David Ferleger, Esq.
10 Presidential Blvd, Suite 115
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
610-668-2221    610-668-3889 fax

http://www.ferleger.com
Web Site for Legal, Disability & Jewish Links / Come visit!
email  mailto:david at ferleger.com