WiFi Spray

Massimo Marino Massimo_Marino at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 3 23:38:34 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, June 3, 2003, at 06:37  PM, PowerBook G4 Titanium List
wrote:

> Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:25:05 -0700
> From: Paul Russell <prussell at arc-software.com>
> Subject: Re: [Ti] WiFi Speed Spray
>
>> On 6/3/03 8:31 AM, "Paul Russell" <prussell at arc-software.com> wrote:
>>
>>>  http://www.j-walk.com/blog/docs/wifispray.htm
>>>
>>>  Has anyone tried this ? Does it actually work ?
>>
>> You guys do realize this is a joke, yes?
>
> Aw man - I just ordered a case of the stuff - I guess I should cancel ?
>
> Paul

Can we have the list of all customers? I have few marvelous gadgets to
sell ;-) For example I have here this supraconductive unguent that if
applied to a ethernet port will make electron/holes dipoles
disentangled so much so to achieve double speed. From a 512k Cable
connection I achieve 1024k throughput. Must have it.