[Ti] Toshiba MK-6022GAX 60 GB and Tibooks

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Mon Jun 9 07:25:40 PDT 2003

On 6/9/03 7:37, "wp" wrote:

> please comment

    Info below from XLRX your Mac Drive data base.

<http://forums.xlr8yourmac.com/drivedb/search.drivedb.lasso>

    There is a link there to help in replacing a Ti's hard drive.

    I ran across this drive while looking to replace my dead original, but
put a Toshiba MK4019GAX 40GB drive in by 550 Ti because it was only $120.
That would be your drives baby brother. It works fine for me. I notice no
difference except twice as much space.

-Roger