[Ti] Keyboard/Screen protection on 17"?

Benn joverkamp at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 9 21:17:45 PDT 2003

On Monday, June 9, 2003, at 10:28  PM, Murray Kastner wrote:
> Quick question: Now that I have the new 17", do I still keep the habit
> of sliding a sheet of paper between the screen and keyboard?

Why not?  Ya know, just in case.  However, I hear that the keys don't
touch the screen much, but the somewhat sharp edging around the screen
has a tendency to leave marks (sometimes permanent?) around the edge of
the machine.  I've been using the foam piece that shipped with the
powerbook as my protector and have had no problems.

Benn