[Ti] Sierra Wireless Aircard 555

mac tlanden at mac.com
Thu Jun 12 19:19:56 PDT 2003

It has been discussed many times on the yahoo group MACCELLPHONE... I
have the 555 card and it does not work with the MAC.  (Not even with
VPC).  I use it with a small Sony I take with me most of the time just
in case a client calls. I got tired of having to take two cars and
having to leave in the middle of my son's events to handle a client's
emergency.

I guess someone will write some drivers after the prices drop a little
more.