[Ti] Privacy

kerem unal k_unal at freesurf.ch
Sun Jun 15 09:46:15 PDT 2003

Hi ...

May I suggest the use of a less OS dependent tool like nmap ???

A scan on this page showed that all my ports were in stealth mode ...

while using a GUI frontend of nmap (like :
http://faktory.org/m/software/nmap/ ) showed the correct answer :

netbios open ...  (I'm working in the M$ network of my work place right
now ...)

knowing that a lot of hackers use nmap to scan your ports ... I would
trust more this soft ...

I'm not a guru of these things but I think that this page where you do
your scan only works when used in windows with a
"I love to go in your system and look what's inside" browser (i. e. IE )

Kerem