[Ti] How do I undelete some files

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Mon Jun 16 23:41:38 PDT 2003

At 6:35 PM -0400 6/16/03, Mark Swanson wrote:
>Just when I think I start to know something about computers, I do
>something boneheaded. I "selected all" in a window and tossed that
>in the trash.  In addition to the hundred or so files I intended to
>trash were two folders I really need.  Again, without thinking,
>though it was a couple of days later, I emptied the trash.  The next
>day, I noticed the two folders were gone and wracking my brain,
>realized what happened.  How can I undelete these files?  I am using
>10.2.6 and these files are on an external drive.  Please help.  mark

Mark - in the old days (OS9) I used Norton Utilities for UN-ERASE,
for those few times when I accidentally deleted files.  Recovery was
good, provided the disk has not been used since the error.
I do not have such a utility for X.  If it happened to me, I would
re-boot in OS9 and see if Norton Un-erase (if I can still find the
CD!) would help.

T.