[Ti] How do I undelete some files

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Tue Jun 17 09:15:35 PDT 2003

Trevor J. Hutley typed this message on 6/17/03 2:41 AM:

> Mark - in the old days (OS9) I used Norton Utilities for UN-ERASE,
> for those few times when I accidentally deleted files.  Recovery was
> good, provided the disk has not been used since the error.
> I do not have such a utility for X.  If it happened to me, I would
> re-boot in OS9 and see if Norton Un-erase (if I can still find the
> CD!) would help.
>
> T.

For OS X I would highly recommend Data Recycle by ProSoft. I doesn't seem to
matter whether your computer has been used since the Trash was emptied or
not. Undeleting files for me has been trouble free. I could never say the
same for Norton or TechTool.

jg