[Ti] TiBook and Airport Card

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Tue Jun 17 09:31:14 PDT 2003

Your antennas are probably out of alignment. There is plenty of material on
the web on how to do this. I have lousy connectivity from my Ti 867 while our
iBook 600 can connect from much farther away.

Most of the people will tell you to either open the battery and massage the
left antenna a little bit or to buy an external antenna.

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
http://pedrovera.com
PGP/GPG Key available at http://pedrovera.com/public.asc