DVD+RW in new Macs?

Eric L. Peters E-Peters at csu.edu
Tue Jun 17 16:05:24 PDT 2003

Hello, all:

I would like to know whether the DVD+RW format is supported (reading
it, that is, I'm guessing that burning them is out of the question)
by either the new PB G4s or the latest iMacs. Any info on other DVD
formats supported would also be appreciated. Apple's info is vague as
far as  have been able to find.

If anyone has a good source of cheap DVD+RW dscs, I would also VERY
much appreciate hearing from you

TIA,

Eric
--
Eric L. Peters
Associate Professor of Ecology and Environmental Science
9501 S. King Drive                           mailto:E-Peters at csu.edu
Chicago, IL 60628-1598          http://webs.csu.edu/~epeters/