[Ti] Fwd: Re: [Ti] [OT] OS X Porting

Bill Reburn billreburn at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 17 21:07:32 PDT 2003

>On 6/17/03 10:43 PM, "Jess Girard" <jess at girardrubber.com> wrote:
>
> I'm new to this group and didn't know this was a topic others have
> discussed. Sorry! Thanks for the update despite it being OT.  I'll keep
> watching and waiting (as says the character in John Irving's "Cider House
> Rules").

Don't bother apologizing Jess.. I haven't seen too much from the list that
is all that Ti specific either (Iike the million and one loss of IE posts
we're currently wading through), so instead of griping about it I'll at
least add that you could check some of the awesome forum-type resources
available. Go to www.macnn.com or www.macaddict.com and click on the forums
tab.

Many people to chat with there.

Bill Reburn