[Ti] Who's still using 9?

Mark O'Brien rmobrien at mac.com
Wed Jun 18 05:37:04 PDT 2003

On 6/18/03 4:52 AM, "Deborah Shadovitz" <Deb at Shadovitz.com> wrote:

> I booted into 9 maybe 1 time in the past year. I started Classic about 10
> times, including demos to show people how cool OS X is and how they can
> still use 9 if they ad X. (I have never failed to convince anyone to move to
> X with that demo.)

I booted into 9 last week for the first time on my 10 month old TiBook, just
to run a region-free firmware patch on my Combo drive. I can't even remember
the last time I opened Classic, though I have opened it by mistake a couple
of times.

I recently reinstalled OS X on a clean iBook 500 (May 2001) hard drive for
my daughter, and didn't even install OS 9.

Mark