[Ti] still using 9

Mark O'Brien rmobrien at mac.com
Wed Jun 18 05:57:00 PDT 2003

On 6/18/03 8:47 AM, "Shahara9 at aol.com" <Shahara9 at aol.com> wrote:

> i don't like fact that we can't change our system font in X and i don't care
> for that big bold font, or large comic looking icons for folders/apps.
> weird huh?

You can change the icon and text sizes on your desktop by going to the
Finder's View: Show View Options menu. I just changed my icon size to 16 x
16 and my text size to 10pt, and it's absolutely tiny. But no, you can't
change it to italic or a different font like you could in 9, at least not in
native OS X (maybe there are some haxies).

Mark