[Ti] Who's still using 9?

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 18 14:08:56 PDT 2003

Steve Wozniak tapped out this message on 6/18/2003 2:42 PM

>Snood!
>
>Plus some apps to talk with my MacOS 9 servers.

Ahh yes! My answer was that I just like 9 better, but I forgot that
guilty but fun waste of time called SNOOD! :-)
And of course then there is Claris Emailer 2.0v3 which is the only email
app that can handle hundreds of email accounts without a whimper and
never one crash. Even if I found something that could rival it, it would
be a nightmare transferring that data all over.