[Ti] AlphaSmart 3000 for use with Ti's or Big Al's [?]

mburke6225 at aol.com mburke6225 at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 17:33:29 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/18/2003 6:26:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, NaegeleWDC writes:

> http://online.wsj.com/wsjgate?subURI=/article/0,,BT_CO_20030618_007072-email,00.html&nonsubURI=/article_email/0,,BT_CO_20
> 030618_007072-IFjgYNglad2mpymbKiHcK2Bm4,00.html
>
> Any thoughts?

Tim,

Once again you offer food for thought.  I read the Wall Street Journal article on AlphaSmart and Dana.  While reading it I realizied that approachable technology is what the article seems to be about.  That is exactly what we have with the Ti and Al.  I have used Compacs, Viaos and Think Pads of and on for years but the Powerbooks are by far the most approachable units as far as human interface of all of those notebooks.  Something like AlphaSmart would be welcomed in the Mac community.  It seems as if 95.5% of computer users like to wrestle with technology while the other 3.5% of us are smart enough to Mac it.  LOL  Yeah let's lobby for a Dana or AlphaSmart Mac compatible program.  It would be cool and so Apple.

MBurke