[Ti] Safari not downloadable from Apple

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Fri Jun 20 15:11:16 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Seymour J. Wolfson" <wolfson at wayne.edu>

Re: I found it at
Re: http://www.apple.com/safari/download
Re: and got the entire file.
--------
That't where I have no success. Have tried 5 times and repeated the try again now when you said you succeded. Still just as hopeless.

I will see if it helps with some other browser for downloading. But Camino have downloaded files for me without problem the whole day. It was only when I wanted something from Macromedias development site that I was suggested to change to Safari for better result.

Thanks for your information any way. I'll try something else.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers