[Ti] Does Apple make replacement P/S for Airports?

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Sat Jun 21 21:31:20 PDT 2003

For someone so clever you're not too smart are you.

FYI. I regularly travel from USA to Thailand, I'm British born and
raised in Australia. So I'm well travelled thank you very much. Last
year I spent six months living in Thailand.

If you look at the original question it says "Snow Basestations"

Now looking on my AC Adapter for my _SNOW_ basestation it reads.

Input: 100-120AC

Your early posted specs are for the Extreme basestation which according
to Apple is dual voltage.

If you have half a brain you'll know that the 100-120AC voltage doesn't
get you very far
in Asia, Australia or the UK.

Hence my question regarding a "local" replacement AC Adapter.