[Ti] Whats in the box?!?!

Bill Reburn billreburn at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 22 10:46:02 PDT 2003

Awesome, Thankyou Shawn - for once I have really appreciated not paying any
attention to the 'rumours' - it's a mess out there! But a friend just
hammered me with all the speculation and now I am drooling.

Still a "no 1st generation Apple-anything customer", but I must use a P4
Winblows box at work from time to time for software not available on the
'good side' and the new Mac speed specs look extremely promising. Not in
comparison to any current Apple products - but for the product line in
general.

On 6/22/03 12:22 PM, "Shawn King" <shawn at yourmaclife.com> wrote:

> On 6/22/03 12:17 PM, "Bill Reburn" <billreburn at shaw.ca> wrote:
>
>> I have been buried with work and not able to look it up - is the keynote
>> being streamed tomorrow???
>
> Yes...on a "taped delay" basis:
> <http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/wwdc03/>
>
> Shawn King