[Ti] Whats in the box?!?!

Justin R. Miller incanus at codesorcery.net
Sun Jun 22 11:02:30 PDT 2003

On Sunday, June 22, 2003, at 01:17  PM, Bill Reburn wrote:

> Who's looking at a new powerbook these days? This must be excrutiating!

I have a 667 DVI Titanium that I've had for about nine months now.
However, I could definitely find a use for a SuperDrive, built-in
Bluetooth, a bigger hard drive (I have a 30GB), a sturdier construction
(i.e. aluminum), and less keyboard marks on the screen.

I've been toying with the idea of buying a 1GHz Titanium, so maybe the
prices will do down.  I doubt it, though, since there is a convenient
gap in the current prices in which to put a 15.4" AlBook.

And one more thing... the 15.4", if it comes out, will be a "point oh"
release, i.e. like anything, have some kinks to work out.  So that's
something to consider.

I'm reasonably certain that even if they don't release new 15s
tomorrow, that they'll at least announce a ship date.  That is, if any
of these upgrade rumors are true.

--Justin