[Ti] [OT] just coincidence ?

Milton van der Veen milton_lists at myrealbox.com
Sun Jun 22 18:37:42 PDT 2003

Thanks, Sam. Never thought to use Google. I was looking all over
Apple's site last week which is where I got the info all the other
times -- usually in the press release section. I figured it wasn't
going to be broadcast ... but then I read Pete's message. I've got all
the keynotes for the past few years on tape. Didn't want to miss this
one.

Milton