[Ti] TurboKeys (was:Who's still using 9?)

Justin R. Miller incanus at codesorcery.net
Mon Jun 23 19:16:45 PDT 2003

On Monday, June 23, 2003, at 09:50  PM, David Brostoff wrote:

> Perhaps I have misunderstood, but isn't the Dock similar to other
> application launchers in that it requires pointing and clicking)?

Yes, for launching, but not for switching.

I can recommend a few launching/switching utilities that I like, though
I have not tried TurboKeys myself so as to compare them:

- LaunchBar - http://obdev.at/
- LiteSwitch X - http://www.proteron.com/

Hope they are new to you and that perhaps they fit your needs!

--Justin