[Ti] What in future for the Powerbook?

William Scammell wscamel at pop.ici.net
Tue Jun 24 11:46:46 PDT 2003

>On Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at 05:02  pm, John Griffin wrote:
>I correctly predicted the look (amongst friends) of the new G5
>tower, so I may as well make a public stab at the Powerbook.
>I say the new 15 inch G5 Powerbook will be made of the same,
>industrial looking, dark aluminium of the G5 tower, but will also
>have golf ball dimples all over the outside of the case.
>:)

well, the dimples would increase surface area,
and that would help with heat dissipation
thus reducing fan usage/noise.

:")

ps: actually, golf ball "pimples" would work better ... mmm ... think
of the texture....

William Scammell                     Creative Director
wscamel @ pop.ici.net                  781-956-3548

http://www.idesignofboston.com provides
graphic, advertising, and web site design services.